So you got your hands on a pair of the limited edition Vans a few year ago and you've been looking for the perfect accessory for them?
Fret not - Happy Socks has you and your feet covered!
The sock maker has just launched their official David Bowie line of 8 pairs of footies - six of them are based the Starman's different iconic performances, characters and outfits.
- "Ziggy Stardust": tiger stripe design is based on one of Bowie's most iconic jumpsuits
- "Flashy Bowie": featuring the lightning bolt ripped straight from Bowie's fact to your feet
- "Aladdin Sane": the flames on these were inspired by Bowie's Aladdin Sane jumpsuit
- "Big Bowie": the iconic lightning flash symbol here is paired with Happy Socks' Big Dots
- "Electric Tiger": the giant cats here were inspired by another Ziggy-era jumpsuit
- "Tokyo Pop": this pair are based on Mirai Yamamoto's flared body suit designs
The other two pairs include the "Silver Lining" socks - wrapped in silver foil and based the silver zebra outfit from Station To Station and the the Ziggy Special sock, that comes as one sock and two ankle bangles.
The socks that are available individually as well as in sets of three and six HERE