As you get set to embark on your 2020 holiday shopping - maybe there is a Maggie Rogers fan on your list who you'd like to get something unique for ...
Well- Maggie herself is offering a holiday gift set on her website - that includes a little nod to her Maryland roots. The singer has curated a keepsake box with items from some of her favorite local + independent businesses, including:
(1) Commemorative wooden keepsake box
(1) Notes from the Archive: Recordings 2011-2016 LP
(1) 8oz bag of Rise Up Coffee's Winter Warmer blend
(1) 1oz All Purpose Balm from Clary Collection
(1) Maggie Rogers x Field Notes journal 2-pack
On being included in the gift set - Rise Up Coffee said:
"We love Maggie not simply because she happens to have grown up locally, or even that we’re all HUGE fans of her music...our love of Maggie Rogers comes from who she is as a human. So you can imagine how insanely proud we are to be included in her ‘Keepsake Box’."
The sets are on sale now at Maggie's website (HERE)